The communications team at Land and Food Systems includes Karen Lee (Director of Marketing and Communications) and Eric Skalij (Marketing Communications Specialist). We are responsible for creating and executing strategic communications at the Faculty-level. We are also available to provide consultation and planning support for unit-level communication projects.
- Find out what channels we use to communicate within LFS, with others on campus, and with our external audience of potential students, alumni, donors, research partners and the general community. Also, review the guidelines to ensure external communication is consistent with the Faculty and University’s overall style and messaging.
- LFS Today is a daily e-bulletin for LFS faculty, staff, and graduate students. It’s used to share important information about upcoming events, and announcements relevant to faculty and staff members, as well as general campus news for all audiences.
- Here you’ll find letterhead, PowerPoint, and digital signage templates, as well as logos, and information on incorporating the LFS & UBC Brand in your documents.
- Have an idea that you think will make the Faculty stronger or better? Send it to Bright Ideas, our new ideas program!
- Learn about the development of the Faculty’s five-year strategic plan that runs from 2016-2020.