These forms are for requesting access to the Faculty of Land and Food systems areas only.
We do not process key requests for all of UBC!
Thank you for submitting your request. It will be reviewed and confirmed with your supervisor that the request is appropriate, and by the building operations manager(s), who will then ensure the training certificates for accessing that particular room(s) are uploaded and complete. On success, a requisition will be made with the UBC Parking and Access Control Services. You will receive an email from them alerting you to pick up your keys when they are ready.
Please note the following:
- Key/FOB/Alarm code requests will NOT be processed unless all required training certificates have been uploaded to https://training-report.landfood.ubc.ca/
- Key requisition is valid for thirty days from date of application.
- A refundable deposit is required for each key to a maximum of $80.00.
- UBC key control may require weeks to months from the date they receive the key requisition to provide the requested key(s).
- FOB initial setup will require the user to bring in the UBC card to be programmed. This step can be omitted if you are registered as a UBC student as students are automatically added into the system.