If you have completed your mandatory training, you may download the completion certificates at https://hse2.ubc.ca/custom_login/
Once you have obtained your training certificates, please visit the LFS Training Record Management System, login with your CWL and upload your training certificates.
A number of Mandatory Training are required for All UBC Workers and must be fulfilled in a timely fashion. These include:
- New Worker Safety Orientation
- Preventing and Addressing Workplace Bullying and Harassment Training
- Workplace Violence Prevention Training
- Privacy and Information Security Fundamentals Parts I & II
- Preventing Covid-19 Infection in the Workplace
and for supervisors, the additional requirement includes:
- Safety Supervision at UBC
- Accident/Incident Investigation Training (no longer required as of Apr 2020)
and for our Faculty, the site specific orientation is also required:
- LFS General Guide, printable, last updated July 29, 2020
- A video at https://youtu.be/Ff5erk7YQB8 is provided here to supplement the above LFS General Guide (some building specific information is catered to MCML)
- LFS General Guide, electronic submission, last updated July 29, 2020
and for students, staff and faculty in a laboratory, the below is required:
- LFS Lab Guide last updated May 20, 2020
- A video at https://youtu.be/1O3SI2zxDLo is provided here to supplement the above LFS Lab Guide (some building specific information is catered to MCML)
and for people working at FNH
- FNH Building/Lab Site Orientation is required. Please contact Peter Hoffman at Peter.Hoffman@ubc.ca to schedule for the orientation.
Other training are also available for specific research needs. They are included below for your reference. Please discuss with your supervisor which training is appropriate for your research needs.
Research Safety Training
Biosafety, Animal care and Ethics